Returns – Shortages – Damaged Shipment
No return merchandise will be accepted without prior authorization and must be returned within 30 days of when the order was shipped.
Shortages and damage claims must be reported within 5 days of receipt of merchandise.
Returns By Mail
- We do not issue prepaid return labels.
- All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact.
- All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured.
- Drop Ship Accounts, you or your customer are responsible to pack the return product securely so that it is not damaged in the return to us.
- If the product is received by our shipping department damaged, you will not be refunded for the product return.
- If you insured your package for the return to us and it is damaged, you will need to process the claim for reimbursement.
Send Your Return To The Following Mailing Address:
Attn: (Put the RMA# in this area)
7756 Main Street
Fabius, NY 13063
NOTE: You must have the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number visible on the outside of the return package.
Refused Orders Or Returns Without Prior Authorization
A 20% restocking fee, in addition to freight charges will be added to all orders refused or returned without prior authorization.
Refunds will be credited to the original credit between 14 - 21 days from the date we receive the returned merchandise damage free.